16 oz. Heated Hummingbird Feeder
Bo's original heated hummingbird feeder - The Hummers Heated Delight.
In Stock - Shipping Now
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
- Designed and based on years of research.
- Prevents the hummingbird's food from freezing.
- Tested to 1° Degree Fahrenheit.
- 6 ft long, 2 prong AC electrical cord.
- Heated by a 7 watt bulb.
- Costs less than $10 a year to operate.
- Hummingbird Feeder and Heater in a single unit.
- Wide-mouth reservoir and patented two-part base.
- Easy to fill and clean.
- Durable polymer plastic made for outdoors.
- 10 yellow flower feeding ports.
- 16 ounce nectar capacity.
- Built in ant moat, s-hook, and round perch design.
- Innovative sealing ring aids in leak prevention.
- Red base attracts inquisitive hummingbirds.
- All parts may be washed in warm soapy water.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Weight1 lbs
- Height (in.)7.5"
- Width (in.)7"
- Depth (in.)7"
- Nectar Capacity (oz.)16 oz
- Ant/Bee ResistantYes
- UV ResistantYes
- CertificationsUL Listed
- Bulb Type (Included)Incandescent C7
- Number of Bulbs1
- Cord Length (ft.)6'
- Supply Voltage120VAC
- Connection Type2-Prong, ungrounded
- Country of OriginUSA
We accept the following payment methods online:
If you have any questions please email us.
We have a 30 day Refund Policy if item is in original condition.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 817 Stanley Rd, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1176, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Hummers Heated Delight
817 Stanley Rd
Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1176
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- NellieFeb 24, 2023, 19:50This is a great heated hummingbird feeder. I have been using this heated feeder for 3 to 4 years and it has kept the hummingbird nectar from freezing. So far this year we have had -11 temperatures at night with a high in the low 20s during the day for a week at a time. The nectar looked frozen solid on the top, but was still thawed in the bottom of the feeder so the hummingbirds could drink. I have not had any problem with the drinking holes freezing shut like I saw in another review. I also like that the feeder is a fair price and I can get replacement parts which is wonderful. I have recommended this feeder to my friends and 3 of them have purchased one and are pleased with the feeder. I just ordered my third feeder today.
- shirleyDec 22, 2022, 13:20Just ordered my second Heated Delight. It's helpful. We are at 15F today and the top is frozen. I keep the feeder openings free flowing with a toothpic every half hr. So, the light bulb heater is indeed able to keep the bottom portion liquid enough that the birds can drink. (We have home made ones with a pencil heater that have the same issue with the very small openings freezing shut.) This feeder is probably the best commercial one on the market; don't hesitate to order one.
- Paula BennettNov 23, 2021, 11:22The Hummers Heated Delight is by far the best heated hummingbird feeder available. I bought two last year and two more this year to replace the other widely available type of heating attachment for hummingbird feeders. The HHD is more secure, better balanced, and easier to use than the other style. During the summer, I simply remove the bulb and cord and continue to use the feeder. The black base stabilizes the feeder during windy conditions, and the upper section holds a good supply of food. The HHD comes apart easily for cleaning. 5 star product!
- Marla SavilleSep 9, 2020, 16:36I am so glad I ordered this feeder this past Spring. We just had a very early freeze/snow here in Colorado on Sept. 8th, while many Hummers have yet to migrate. But we were ready to help our wee birds! I sprinkled a little freeze dried blood worm (fish food) into the nectar (Hummers need bugs in addition to nectar and it's hard for them to find spiders etc. in snow!) I hung my "Heated Delight" feeder and plugged in it outside where I normally do at daybreak yesterday. Within minutes we had very hungry and grateful Hummers! I left it plugged in all night and there Hummers on it this morning as well. I just ordered 2 more to lend to neighbors for our next early snow!
16 oz. Heated Hummingbird Feeder "Fiona" Bundle
$47.00 save $2.50
- 5% off